Saturday, February 20, 2010

I've Moved!


Yup, I've decided to move my blog. Blogger is rad and everything, but Living Music has a lovely new home inside the new version of my website. I feel a link coming on...

www.GaryMelvin.com

Click on over and give it a look! The paint is still drying, but she's fully-functional and chock-full of lov-el-y content and things to do. I'd describe all these wonderful features to you here, but it's much more fun to discover everything yourself!

So if you've checked in here to read my posts, and would like to continue to read about what I do, please re-direct your clicking to my website (subscribe-able via RSS & email!), as this will be my final Blogger post.

Thanks for the start, Blogger, but it's time to move on to new ideas and endeavors. See you at GaryMelvin.com!


No comments: