Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Weekend

This is where I spent my weekend:



I can't get over how incredible it was. It started as a trip down to the Lake Forest area to see my good friend Robin's band (The Pleasant Return) play, which was followed by some friends going with me to Laguna Beach for a night, which turned into none of us wanting to leave... ever. It's amazing what can happen when really good vibes are bouncing back and forth between people -- nonstop happiness and joy ensued, and it's nothing any of us planned on or expected to happen.

These kinds of experiences keep me reminded of how amazing life can be and what living in the Now is all about. It's hard to express the kind of bliss that occurs, but that just means it was genuine, profound and very special. It's one of those times when you wish it would never end, but I'm happy to have the memories and friendships that will continue to inspire and bring about new experiences.

Good friends, good times, good God.

No comments: