Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back Home

I love what I do, and I love traveling to do what I do, and I have a blast doing it, but man does it feel good to come home. I got home Sunday afternoon and have spent my time since then catching up on everything that gathers while away: bills, banking, laundry, "shout-outs" to friends, voting stuff, car stuff, gig stuff, indie promotion... yeah, it's always a big pile o' stuff. So now that I've taken care of most of it and I'm mostly caught up with the now, I feel the relief of home.... *siiigghhhhhh*

I tried blogging while on the road, but when you email a blog from your phone, it ends up formatting funny. I had to borrow a band-mate's laptop to fix it. No biggy -- I expect a Blogger app to appear soon for the iPhone.

A couple hip things occurred this tour: firstly (that's a cool word), I filmed a television special with Frankie Valli for NBC. It's called "Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons Tribute On Ice." We played a full show while Brian Boitano and other notable ice skaters performed some bad-ass routines. It was a unique experience to be making music along with visual art as well. It was a blast and I'm excited to see how it turns out. The special airs Sunday, November 2nd at 4pm EST. There will be re-airs on the Style network as well. Here's the schedule page.

Secondly, (not as cool of a word) I recently was interviewed by Feeling the Vibe Magazine, and they notified me that the interview and CD review are now up on their website: FeelingTheVibeMagazine.com. Click on over and check it out -- I even did a video intro for their site... yeah, I'm that cool.

Rock on.

No comments: